Wilmington, OH Law Firm
Bryant Law Offices
Bryant Law Office was established by Jerry D. Bryant in 1974 and has been serving the residents of Clinton and the surrounding counties since that time. Bryant Law Office is conveniently located at 21 N. South Street, downtown Wilmington, Ohio. Whether you've been injured, charged with a crime or are going through a painful divorce, we know what it takes to protect your rights and get the best possible outcome. We carefully examine every case and listen to our clients, because we know that every case is different.
Bryant Law Offices provides legal representation in the following areas of law:
- Accidents and Injuries - Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, Dog Bite, Nursing Home, Medical Malpractice, and Insurance Claims
- Business / Corporate Matters – LLC, Partnerships and Business Contracts
- Criminal and Traffic Cases – Criminal Charges, DUI/OVI, Driving Under Suspension and Weapons Charges
- Family Law – Dissolution, Divorce, Custody, Visitation and Contempt
- Probate Cases – Adoptions and Guardianships
- Real Estate – Title Searches, Foreclosure, Deeds, Land Contracts
- Estate Planning – Wills, Power of Attorney, Trusts, Living Wills
- Medicaid and Medicare Planning
- Legal Malpractice
- Dennis W. Mattingly, Esq.
- Anthony J. Baker, Of Counsel
- Jason A. Besser, Esq.
- Andrew P. George, Of Counsel
- Krystina S. George-Underwood, Of Counsel
- Timothy S. Chappars, Of Counsel
Contact Bryant Law Offices today at 937-382-7777 to speak with an attorney about your case and learn more about our services.